From my mentor, Susan Hyatt and the Author of BARE here are ten let's STOP for the year! after all, we are becoming so much more!
1. How about we stop obsessing over food and instead Savor! There is SOOOO much research on how just the mere enjoyment in slowing down and truly savoring allows for digestion to kick in like no tomorrow.
2. How about STOP punishing ourselves for what we ate. Instead, move our bodies because it's amazing what our GOD-POD can do!
3. How about we stop postponing experiences for a crazy reason like NO TIME! Have to get thinner! My husband won't like it!
Instead, charge after big goals and make exciting dates and experiences RIGHT NOW!
4. Stop shaming ourselves and other women for being sexy. Instead, show off that sexy YOU, and expressing yourself the way you want!
5. STOP waiting for someone else to make the first move! Instead, write your own permission slip for what it is you want and crave!
6. Stop making excuses and make art, make a difference, making your time count!
7. Stop tearing down other women and celebrating other women successes and be their cheerleader.
8. Stop teaching our Daughters to be GOOD, thin, and pretty, to fit in! Instead be brave, aim for the sky, make a scene and to go big!
9. Let's stop filling life with tedious unnecessary obligations, criticizing ourselves and others, nitpicking at things that don't really matter. Instead fill life up with fun, beauty, and pleasure that up levels our lives.
10. Stop hiding out, opting out! Sitting in the back, instead, show up, front row it, be all in! Starting Now!
I'm Honored to be certified in the BARE work and for those who want to take their personal lives a little deeper in the New year please inquire about joining me and some other fabulous Women for our Bare Workshop Starting in March.